To Our Valued Business Partners:
I wanted to take a moment to share with you the steps we've taken in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency and assure you we're committed to doing our part to mitigate the risks associated with the continued spread of the virus.
Without question, our primary concern is the safety and wellness of our employees and their loved ones, business partners and the many customers we both serve. Our technology and business continuity planning have prepared us to operate virtually and following are some of the initiatives we've taken to respond to this event:
- Bindable's established Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan provides the structure needed to respond and reduce the impact of unforeseen circumstances, such as the coronavirus.
- We are requiring our employees to work from home for the foreseeable future. Our team is well equipped to work remotely and will follow Bindable's standard telecommuting policies. We are holding internal huddles to enhance remote collaboration and will continue to leverage our virtual tools.
- We are committed to ensuring our partners continue to receive the excellent service and support they expect. The technology team supporting our platform clients and our agents supporting our insurance customers have all worked regular remote schedules in the past and are well prepared to work from home during this period.
- We are a cloud based business and all our websites are hosted on AWS (Amazon) which has secure locations throughout the country.
- Bindable is geographically diverse with employees located on the East and West Coast. In this, we will continue to follow the guidance shared by the World Health Organization, Center of Disease Control as well as local government and health organizations.
- Bindable has suspended all business travel and is fully equipped to conduct meetings virtually.
- Earlier this month and as it became clear the virus would be spreading, our offices increased the availability of hand sanitizer, cleaning materials, etc. and encouraged any employee who was sick or becoming sick to stay home.
We will continue to closely monitor and manage this situation with an abundance of caution and keep you posted on any relevant updates. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me directly or anyone on our team with questions or concerns. Thank you for your support and we wish you, your colleagues and all of your loved ones safety and well being.
All the best,